Summer Lax is here! Fun and relaxed, like summer!
Bedford Youth Lacrosse is offering a chance to play some lacrosse this summer with friends! We'll work on foundational skills disguised as games for younger players and friendly competitions for middle-schoolers. We'll scrimmage too, although maybe with waterballoon timeouts if it gets too hot.
Have a friend who might like lacrosse? Summer is the perfect time to try it out! $40 per player.
Tuesdays at JGMS "J field" - 6 weeks
- 5:30 - 6:30 entering grades 1-4 (by age group on the field)
- 6:30- 7:30 entering grades 5-8 (by age group on the field)
- July 20, 27; Aug 3, 10, 17, 24
- Equipment needed: stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads and gloves (limited "Try-it first" equipment available - email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bedford and Hanscom residents welcome
Is this right for my child?
We're planning for players who:
- Have never played lacrosse before, at all ages
- Are newer and want to get better at the basics
- Tried it before but haven't played in a couple years
- Played this spring and just can't put their stick down!
Base Cost: $40.00
In Grades: 1 to 9 for 2021-22 School year